Thursday, July 7, 2011

Will my lexus navigation work in Japan or Korea


Will my lexus navigation work in Japan or Korea?
I purchased a Lexus RX350 about 3 months ago (August, 2006) and was wondering if I should bring it to Korea where I will be working for the next 2 years. I have the Navigation Option, and was wondering if it would work in Korea. Same with Japan. I was wondering if I can get navigation service in and around Tokyo and Yokohama. Thanks for your time.
Lexus - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't know.Just take it over there.If it doesn't work,don't use it or the dealership they will tell you
2 :
Im sure it would since navagation is ran from a satellite way up in the sky. But I guess it just depends if the Korean government has all their landmarks added to a specific auto makers navigational system