Monday, August 1, 2011

How can I work in Japan


How can I work in Japan?
I'm from Romania and I really want to find a job in Japan (because my boyfriend lives there). I have a Bachelor's Degree in Romanian and English language and 13 years of English study. Do I have a chance to find a job as a teacher or as an assistant language teacher in Japan? Do I need to be in Japan already in order to find a job?
Languages - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you can be a geisha.
2 :
It would be easier if you currently lived in Japan at the moment, but I don't think it is necessary. There are programs in Japan for teaching English to Japanese children there that require little to no Japanese, contacting a department of education there would most likely be your best bet. However, it may be a good idea to learn Japanese to be able to effectively communicate with people where you live. If you speak no Japanese at all, it may be difficult for you to find a job, but I know it is possible. Good Luck.
3 :
The chances are better if you are in Japan looking for a job. Most likely you won't have a working visa, so your pickings are slim. If you want to find jobs before coming to Japan, checkout http://www.gaijinpot.com/ That way you can arrange to get a visa permitting you to work before you come to Japan.