Thursday, July 21, 2011

How can I work in Japan


How can I work in Japan?
I'm from Romania and I really want to find a job in Japan (because my boyfriend lives there). I have a Bachelor's Degree in Romanian and English language and 13 years of English study. Do I have a chance to find a job as a teacher or as an assistant language teacher in Japan? Do I need to be in Japan already in order to find a job?
Immigration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
english schools in japan got websites, call them and they arrange interviews and if successfull they arrange your visa.contact them'.or let your boyfriend talk to them about you.
2 :
Is your boyfriend a Japanese? He can probable help you find a job. You can search the cultural affair school or allied willing to hire foreigner for teach English or become a tourism ambassador to Japan sponsor by your country
3 :
You can could go as an assistant teacher, I heard about it. You need to be under 28 I think and you should have a degree.