Thursday, July 14, 2011

How can I work in Japan


How can I work in Japan?
I'm from Romania and I really want to find a job in Japan (because my boyfriend lives there). I have a Bachelor's Degree in Romanian and English language and 13 years of English study. Do I have a chance to find a job as a teacher or as an assistant language teacher in Japan? Do I need to be in Japan already in order to find a job?
Other - Cultures & Groups - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I have several friends who are living and working in Japan as teachers. Most of them are English teachers and one of them is a kindergarten teacher. You don't have to move there first. There are a lot of language programs that will help place you with a job there. Do a Google search for "teach English abroad" and "teaching jobs in Japan." Make sure the program you choose is reputable.