Sunday, July 1, 2012

Help!! my blackberry model won't work in Japan, and can't afford the new iphone that does.


Help!! my blackberry model won't work in Japan, and can't afford the new iphone that does.?
Plus, I really really am trying to get out of having 2-year contracts, and won't want to get into one simply for 1 week in Japan. I could upgrade inexpensively to the Blackberry which would work there, but yet again, contract. I only have like 3 days to make a decision. Thanks! Serious answers only please. (I have TMobile) and am not in a contract with them now.
PDAs & Handhelds - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try slamming it on a table
2 :
Hi.it could be that the phone is not unlocked.In order for you to use the phone on another provider it needs to be unlocked.