Saturday, July 14, 2012

For all who want to live in Japan, study in Japan or work in Japan


For all who want to live in Japan, study in Japan or work in Japan?
How many books about Japan (except manga) have you read so far?
Japan - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Many books in English both about old times and modern. Currently I am reading Haruki Murakami's Wind-up Bird Chronicle. Furthermore I am studying Japanese for Busy People.
2 :
Good question Princess.
3 :
Good skies, I've lost count! Well into the middle or high double-digits by now though (really, do you want me to include books I read as a little kid? Because that definitely bumps the numbers up even more...I'm not counting language textbooks either). Right now I'm working on three books: "Shinto: The Kami Way" by Sokyo Ono, "Letters from the End of the World" by Toyofumi Ogura, and "Beautiful Boys/Outlaw Bodies: Devising Kabuki Female-Likeness" by Katherine Mezur.