Saturday, May 21, 2011

Can the upcoming HTC Evo 4G work in Japan


Can the upcoming HTC Evo 4G work in Japan?
I was thinking of getting myself the HTC 4G handset when it gets out in the States but I am not sure if it can work in Japan. There are already a number of HTC handsets on offer by some mobile carriers right here in Japan but I am not sure whether the HTC 4G can work well here as well. Does anyone have any information that can help me?
PDAs & Handhelds - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I have pre-ordered the Evo 4G and will be bringing it back to Japan with me in June. I will be checking with japanese company's AU and Softbank to see if I will be able to use it. I am sure they will be offering this phone in Japan at a later date seeing as they already have many other HTC smartphones. I just do not know how the 4G networking will work. I will post an update after I return to Japan with this phone.