Thursday, October 21, 2010

I have finished my Bachelor Degree in International Relations and want to work in Japan with only Eng/Span


I have finished my Bachelor Degree in International Relations and want to work in Japan with only Eng/Span?
I am currently seeking Internships in Washington DC for programs that could provide transfer to Japan, but I'm not interested in English teaching jobs as a permanent life style. After the fact that I would teach English what other doors might be open to me once I have a basic knowledge of Japaneses? My experience consist of coordinating international conferences, humanitarian and development aid in the Carribean, and managing people overall.
Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
http://careers.state.gov It's the US State Department, they're always looking for Foreign Service personnel. It might be a decent way into the International Community.