Wednesday, January 14, 2009

How to get a visa that allows me to work in Japan


How to get a visa that allows me to work in Japan?
I'm from Ireland. How do I get a visa that allows me to work in Japan? (working visa,etc). I have already worked in Japan for 1 year on a working holiday visa. Now that visa has expired and I have returned to my home country. However I would like to move back to Japan again next year. As far as I know, I cannot get another working holiday visa. What visa do I need that would let me work in Japan long term (teaching English). Thank you.
Immigration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
search the US STATE DEPARTMENT JOBS site and ask them if you can apply for a teaching position there. They have several internal visa's available to those who work for them. see site below. best of luck to you.
2 :
Your employer will have to apply for an employment visa for you.
3 :
You could maybe get an English Teacher Assistant visa. It means, being the assistant of an English teacher in an English class. It's possible to get but you'll need to do some googling.