Thursday, March 1, 2012

Is it possible to find some kind of illegal work in Japan


Is it possible to find some kind of illegal work in Japan?
I know what most people are going to tell me about this, but I'm about to start a sabathic holiday, and Japan is one of my favorite places. I also know the yen is pretty high right now, and I don't have enough money, or wouldn't want to use it up in the six months of visa I can get. My goal is not to go and make money, if you know what I mean. I want to go and study some Japanese (got level 2), while I do something that can help me with the rent. Don't want to come back home without any cash on me. Please answer only if your answer is a positive one. Thanks a lot. This is so funny. First. I'm not American, English, Canadian, Australian or European, so I can NOT get a working visa. Second, I have no career, so being hired by a company is impossible Third. My passport gives me 90+90 days of stay in Japan. Find out what it is. I'm not telling you prejudicious minds. And last, but not least, I AM NOT A CRIMINAL OK? Ha, ha. This is funny. Think I'd be making this kind of questions here? Get away from that xbox game console you guys! You have polluted thoughts So, here I go again, to the next answerer. Do you know of someone who could employ a foreigner in Japan without a working visa for 180 days? A restaurant, school, construction company, a factory, etc? Hope I'm not being BLATANT (good word) about my personal interests. So, if you DO NOT KNOW, make points answering other questions, please. Sorry for the missunderstandings.
Japan - 13 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
be a man ho!!!
2 :
Please do not come to Japan!
3 :
The only positive answer is that you'd better skip to fly over to Japan. You can study some Japanese at everywhere in the world.
4 :
Why look for an illegal job when you can do it legally? Try working holiday visa if you are from Britain or some other countries that allow you to do so. Otherwise, enroll in a Japanese language school and get a student visa. Either way you can work part time.
5 :
Check with Neal Bush. He work for organized crime in Japan.
6 :
Why bother with illegal options when you haven't checked out legal ones? Why not advertise yourself as an English language tutor- you could probably make good money doing that. Not to mention, it would look good on a resume and you could probably learn some Japanese in the process.
7 :
why illegal work? just get a good honest job while your there. you have fun with that...
8 :
be a hooker
9 :
To be honest, a "positive answer" is one that suggests you NOT do illegal work. Answerers are actually not allowed to give information regarding illegal activities, and your question is a violation of Yahoo's guidelines, since you have quite BLATANTLY asked to do something illegal. If you are going to get involved in illegal activities without getting arrested, you're going to need to be more intelligent. If you have to ask on Yahoo!Answers, then I don't think you're cut out for it... (as an honest answer, I think most of the illegally employed people in Japan ARE prostitutes and bar hostesses, mostly from the Philippines and other Southeast Asian countries. Not sure how many males they have/want, but the sex industry has a lot of illegals (and trafficked people). I have no advice on where the best place to go would be, though.)
10 :
Six months of Visa you can get? What does that mean? Sounds like you come from a country that offers a Working Holiday Visa where you can work legally. But don't expect to be going home with any money. You *might* make enough to break even or scape by. Why look at illegal work when you need to explore legal work options. A foreigner poking around in the illegal area is going to stick out with authorities.
11 :
Es posible pero al mismo tiempo es muy peligroso. Si tu vas a hacerlo, se puede bien que sea tu ultima vez en Japon. Que lastima, no?
12 :
WTF is wrong with you dude ? If you get caught in Japan (which you will), they will lock you up and throw away the key! Japanese dont really like foreigners, and they CERTAINLY will not like you! Why the hell dont you wanna work legally ? DONT GO TO JAPAN! WE DONT NEED CRIMINALS LIKE YOU! Get a job , faggit
13 :
Japan is not like the US or some other countries where illegal immigrants can easily find work under the table. Japan is extremely strict about checking up on visas. Even to wash dishes, scrub toilets, or dance naked in a strip club, the employer must be extremely careful to hire only those with valid visas. The Japanese government routinely sends agents who are specifically looking for illegal workers. If that fact hasn't sunk in yet, consider this: The Japanese Yakuza (mafia) who deal in illegal drugs and human trafficking (sex slaves) ALWAYS get work visas for the women (not a visa for prostitution obviously, usually "Entertainer", but they all have valid visas). Think about that for a second! If criminals dealing with drugs and prostitution and used to running from the police every day still cannot get around the visa laws, what chance do you have?