Monday, December 7, 2009

How do sex clubs work in japan


How do sex clubs work in japan?
I went to japan and some sex clubs said: 30 min 30000 Y 60 min 50000 Y I did not enter, one said gaijin only, and in another they invited us to go in but my firend didnt want to. So, how does it work? is it like a strip club? or do they have actual sex? How about drinks? are they included in the price? thanks for serious answers... just curious
Japan - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Myself, I havent gone, but i ran accross a book somehow on amazon that had that info...link below
2 :
It is hard to answer your question not knowing exactly what type of establishment it was. It can be all of the above or none of the above.
3 :
60 Minutes for 50000 sounds like an all inclusive price for sex to me. If you just get a girlie show and drinks for 5 man you've been had. However a clip joint wouldn't be likely to have their prices out front. Sounds like an honest brothel to me. For the purposes of the anti-prostitution law, a definition of sex as narrow as Bill Clinton's is used. Therefore they could be selling what most would regard as sex and be fairly up-front about it.