Thursday, May 14, 2009

Who has advice for my partner and me to find work in Japan, teaching English


Who has advice for my partner and me to find work in Japan, teaching English?
My partner and I want to move to japan for a year or two to teach Japanese and immerse ourselves in it's stunning culture and wonderful people. I've taught there for two years previously, we both have university degrees. We're both friendly and outgoing, good with kids and looking to work with a smaller, more intimate school. Anyone with advice on websites or people to contact, please please drop me a line.
Japan - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I recommend you to look at this page : http://www.jobsinjapan.com/jobs/teaching.html They add new job positions on a daily basis. Among offers, quite a few come from "smaller", friendly language schools, so you may find what you're looking for there.
2 :
I work or a company that sounds great for you! And it has company apartments for couples Its called Peppy kids club. You teach little kids english as little as 1-4 hours a day and you get paid daily not hourly. I must warn you, the training is extremly intense! But after your finished, your off and on your own teaching at your very own schools Its awsome! kids are amazing and the job is not hard at all