Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Japan visa question working holiday to normal work visa


Japan visa question working holiday to normal work visa?
So I have a working holiday visa and I am doing part-time bar work. My visa ends in September (I'm thinking ahead) and I am wondering if anyone knows whether one could, obviously with the sponsorship of place of work, obtain a work visa in Japan just working a part-time job. I don't need or particularly want a full-time job at the moment I am quite happy doing what I am doing. I will ask the relevant authorities when I get some time but in the meantime I just want to know if anyone has an early insight into this. Thanks
Japan - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can't get a working visa of Japan only with part-time job. You need to a full-time job to get visa.