Sunday, April 1, 2012

Can anybody help? I'd like to live & work @ japan!


Can anybody help? I'd like to live & work @ japan!?
Really I'm in loving with country and its people. I wish if I can travel there and live there. I wish if someone is japanese can help me. I was graduated for faculty of Commerce (Accountant) Now i'm working as a warehouse manger (Stores). PLZ, I NEED A HONEST HELP OR ADVISE.
Japan - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Bachelors degree? Masters? You will need to know Japanese if you do not have Masters or above.
2 :
first of all, do you speak/undestand japanese? if you do, no matter you graduate evenm highschool or not, as long as you can speak and understand japanese language. all you have to do is just visit a nearby japanese embassy.
3 :
Do you speak Japanese at all? If you want to work in Japan, you have to speak, read, write Japanese unless you work as an English language teacher. (you're not a native speaker of English, right?) There are so many people like you recently who want to come and live in Japan(><) What kind of help you want? Finding a job? Many Japanese people are out of work at the moment. To be very honest with you, your chance for getting a job in Japan is 0% now. But if you learn Japanese and save some money like US$30,000.00 then you can travel to Japan and can live for some months or a year. No one helps but yourself. You must work your way before coming to Japan. Good luck! いきなり知らない人に助けてって言われてもねぇ...無茶だと思う。 日本も今,皆自分のことで手一杯ですから...世の中は甘くないよ! この程度の日本語が読めるようになってからの話だと思う。