Sunday, February 7, 2010

Why I want to live and work in Japan


Why I want to live and work in Japan?
So, I have to write a 500 word essay on why I would like to live and work as a teacher in Japan. Have always dreamed of teaching abroad, but, in order to make this essay short and sweet, I need to think of some reason I would like to teach there and impress the people reading this essay. What are some highlights that you think would be needed to be included in this essay to make it more appealing?? Thanks!
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You want to experience and learn about different cultures "I feel that I will learn more about my culture from living in another because the only way to really understand your own culture is to step outside of it." - me
2 :
If you can't even come up with ideas for an essay, then you shouldn't be teaching in Japan.