Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Is there any scholarship in social work in Japan? If yes, then how can I apply for it


Is there any scholarship in social work in Japan? If yes, then how can I apply for it?
I've completed my graduation on social work. Now I intendant to have my post-graduation from a prominent university of Japan. And I want a scholarship because I hardly the ability to bear the huge fees but I have the strong desire to achieve a post-graduation/graduation degree from Japan. Could you please help me?
Financial Aid - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You might want to contact the university and see if they have any listed (you may got to there webstie)...I know my colleague who teaches social work in Japan - has gotten a lot of aid through UN and related organizations. DA